Tuesday 3 September 2013

How to make your first $1000 online.

Making money from home does not need to be difficult. It's not tough, complicated or even all that "sexy".
The truth is, the home based entrepreneurial industry has been "hijacked" by gimmicks, gadgets and "gurus" who want you to believe that there is a secret sauce to success.
There isn't. And I'm here to give you an alternative that DOES work. (and will work for you if you follow my advice)
Here is the thing...
The big LIE about building a viable, valuable and enduring home based business if that you've got to sell something to succeed.
This is actually 100% untrue.
The real secret?
You've got to BUILD something.
Create value first... and then let the natural laws of the marketplace take over.
Here is a great example. (and how you can turn this idea into $1000 this weekend)
I want you to take a few minutes and do a little bit of market research in your local community.
What types of professionals are doing the best?
Who are the people, and in what industries... do you see the most "real world" success?
Real Estate? Finance? Medical?
Identify who it is that is making the MOST money, in your current community, and begin there. (and this law is pretty consistent in most geographic areas around the country... and depending a wee bit on where you live, in the world as well)
Next, I want you to proactively BUILD something that adds value, empirically... and that caters to this community of professionals.
For example?
The first $1000 I ever made online, was a simple cosmetic dentistry website I built from scratch, using Wordpress, a $8 dollar domain name and advertised on Craigslist, from my sparsely furnished spare bedroom.
The whole site took me a day to create. And I lived in NJ at the time. (a few thousand miles away from the doctor who bought it in Los Angeles)
All I did was identify a HIGH value niche, a high value domain name (the name of a suburb of Los Angeles) and the keyword "dentistry" and put the whole thing together while watching ESPN highlights in the background.
I stuck the site on Craigslist, and on several other free classified sites... and to my surprise, after only about 24 hours, I had 4 or 5 inquiries.
One guy offered me 2 thousand dollars in 5 monthly payments of $400.
Another doctor offered me $1000 in one.
And that's the one I took! (because I really needed the money fast:-)
The truth is, there are now many powerful permutations of the exact process above, that can be done in any niche, any community and require NO real experience, or expertise... outside of a willingness to be proactive.
So don't sell something.
Build something.
And let what you build... sell itself

By Alex Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment