Wednesday 26 March 2014

Urgent update! 5FigureDay free training and support package

Wow! We were not expecting this! I posted my offer of free training and support with 5figureDay at about 8.30pm GMT yesterday with 25 places up for grabs. So far we have 21 of those places taken as you can see from the counter on the optin box! We have decided to extend the number a little as we suspect some will drop out. On that note we stress working online and working from home take just as much discipline as working for someone else as an employee, probably more as there is no one there to kick your a#* and get you going.We neither promote or get involved in get-rich-quick schemes, this system takes WORK and COMMITMENT. My husband is feverishly working at his laptop producing an e manual as I print this. For those who have signed up so far and expecting something straight away, many apologies. It will be ready tomorrow latest. In the meantime read Bryan's training package thoroughly and view his videos. I read it all again at 7 am and learned stuff I missed the first time round. This is only meant as a brief update, usual report usual time. Until then, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment