Friday 4 October 2013

Making Money from Youtube

I am republishing this blog as TubeLaunch  still represents the best opportunity for on-line results I have  found so far...
I have just completed a search for the best ways of making money from Youtube. The same name kept coming up, Tubelaunch so I spent some time checking it out.
Of course as you would expect there were pages and pages of rave reviews - any product worth its salt ensures that there is as much positive press as possible. The people who design and market this type of product spend thousands in a professional presentation so they are clever enough to make the product as attractive as possible.
In contrast I found some negative reviews but drilling down they appeared to have their own agenda and their negative points seemed a little pedantic and picky.
My view is that as Tubelaunch costs $34 it is good value for money to get you started. One of the criticisms was that it was too basic but for that price its not fair to compare it to training that costs thousands. It also offers a 60 day money back guarantee so if its not for you you've lost nothing.
In summary, I have purposely not explained exactly what Tubelaunch is as their video, on this link http://tiny.cc/h85f4w  gives a fair introduction. Plenty of people are already making money for Youtube and other social media sites so if it appeals Tubelaunch http://tiny.cc/h85f4w seems as good a starting point as any.

Until my next post; - Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment