Wednesday 9 October 2013

Making Money from Your Opinions

I have advertised "Get Cash for Surveys" on my blog for a couple of months now and feel it is time to review it. This is not a road to riches product but I promote it because it is a way to get you started. Lets make this clear, you are more likely to make hundreds rather than thousands and that you will have to work for it! The discipline of setting aside time to complete the surveys will give you a routine easily transferrable to your next at home business.
I have a background in sales and marketing and am well aware of the importance on surveys in business planning, big multinationals pay huge sums in market research, so tapping into this cash is a great idea.
The negative comments I have found are the predictable "you can find all this info on the internet for free" and "I didn't get the number of surveys and the therefore the payments I expected". To answer the former, this maybe so but how long would it take to find? As to the latter, treat it as a your business and WORK at it, the more trusted you become as a survey taker the more surveys you will get.
My next review will be about a turn-key e business from a known and trusted e business expert.
Until then, regards Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment